1st October 2022
Our contact details
Name: Sarah Keen
Address: Lightbulb Chiro Limited, Cassino Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 9NG
E-mail: [email protected]
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal information (your first and last names)
- Contact information (email address, billing address, mobile phone number)
- Technical information (IP address, browser type, cookies)
- Marketing information (your marketing preferences)
We do not collect any special category information.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You subscribed to our newsletter via the website
- You enquired about our products and services
We also receive personal information indirectly from 3rd party services:
- Google Analytics data used for website analytics
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Contract. In order to fulfil our contractual obligations when providing our products and services to you.
Legal. In order to comply with legal obligations.
Legitimate interest. In order to enable us to provide you with the highest level of service and a positive overall experience.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Register you as a prospective new client: contract (personal/contact)
- Process our new client agreement: contract (personal/contact/financial)
- Manage our relationship with you, including feedback surveys and notifying you of changes to any/all of our terms and/or policies: contract and legitimate interest (personal/contact/marketing)
- To make offers of products/services that might be of interest to you: legitimate interest (personal/contact/marketing/technical)
We may share this information with:
- Calendly – our online scheduling calendar
- Google GSuite – our diary management, email
- Zoom – our online meeting software
- Active Campaign – our marketing system
- Stripe/Paypal – our payment gateways
- WooCommerce – our online store
- Lifter LMS – our online learning management system
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
In the first instance, we ask that you contact Sarah Keen ([email protected]) directly with any complaints or issues you may have with how we process your data.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113